December 31, 2018 - voltus - Insurance - 19 views
This is not about Lemonade Renters Insurance Review. This is just about Cheap Renters Insurance – Where to Get It? Foreclosure rates are increasing all over the U.S. and more of us are turning to renting homes. This article shows you how to get cheap renters insurance with a top-rated company.
Why Get Renters Insurance?
The number of people renting a home or apartment has increased by over one million in the United States, but over 75% of these renters do not have renters insurance. This can be a tragic financial mistake.
Renters insurance offers several types of protection:
* Coverage for losses to your personal property due to windstorm, hail, theft, fire, and other covered events. The coverage even extends away from your home if your bicycle or laptop computer is stolen from your car, your rental policy will cover your loss.
* Liability coverage in case somebody is injured while visiting you
* Liability coverage in case you damage your landlord’s property
* Living expenses if your rental is damaged and you need to live somewhere else while it is being repaired
And no, all of these items aren’t covered under your landlord’s policy. If there is a fire in your rental home, your landlord’s policy will pay to rebuild the home, but it will not pay to repair or replace any of your belongings.
How Much Does It Cost?
Renters insurance is very affordable, usually less than a couple hundred dollars a year. To keep you to get the lowest cost as possible …
* Place your auto and rental insurance with the same insurance company so you’ll receive a multi-policy discount
* Be sure your rental has basic safety features such as smoke detectors and deadbolts, which may net you further discounts
* Check for other discounts you might qualify for, such as a senior citizen or student discount
December 31, 2018 - voltus - Insurance - 16 views
Why Are Life Insurance Agents Slaves To Ancient Prospecting Methods, Sweating To Get Leads? This isn't about Life Insurance Of The Southwest.The insurance agent prospecting is taught to believe everyone could use at least one of the portfolio ....
September 21, 2019 - voltus - Insurance - 22 views
Need Medical Insurance Help?Applying for a medical insurance has become an extremely costly affair these days. With a volatile economy and recession blues still being felt in different quarters, it is becoming increasingly difficult for the lo....
December 31, 2018 - voltus - Insurance - 15 views
How Much Car Insurance Do I Need? The amount of car insurance you require will depend on several factors. The value of your car, whether your vehicle is financed or you own it, the age and type of car you own, and the state you reside in will all ....
December 31, 2018 - voltus - Insurance - 20 views
The average cost of health insurance is quite difficult to evaluate precisely. The mean cost in 2008 of insurance from an employer was $4,700 per annum for an individual, and $17,700 per annum for a family of four, according to Kaiser Insurance Pl....